- Established in 2016 by Esther Kirwan, Theo the Label create “sweatshop-free staples for the everyday wardrobe”.
- Theo works directly with homemakers in Bali for the majority of their collections, ensuring fair wages, a safe environment and transparency in the making of each garment—regularly visiting their makers and continually building a face to face relationship throughout the development of new collections.
- Theo founder Esther also produces a small range of limited edition and made to order garments in the Theo studio in Brunswick, Melbourne, sourcing remnant fabrics from other local designers.
- We especially love that you can check the tag of your Theo piece which corresponds to a section on the Theo website!
- Fabrics used include linen, bamboo, tencel, organic cotton and conventional cotton. Specific information regarding material sourcing and fibre origins is limited.
Everyday Basics Accessories
Fair Organic Sustainable