- Established in 2009 by Yael Aflalo, Reformation design and make the majority of their garments in their own purpose-built eco-friendly factory in Los Angeles, as well as outsourcing to other manufacturers who uphold fair and safe labour conditions in the U.S. and abroad.
- Garments are made with as sustainably sourced materials as possible, often including Tencel and linen, but more often made using rescued deadstock fabric from other fashion houses as well as repurposed vintage clothing.
- Local and domestic suppliers represent over 80%, preferring to source as locally as possible.
- The environmental impact in terms of CO2 and water usage is tracked and outlined for each garment.
- Reformation is a Certified B Corporation.
- Specific information regarding production facilities abroad is limited.
Everyday Accessories Swimwear
Handcraft Local Made to order Minimal waste