- Designed and made between Byron Bay and Sydney, Australia, Polli produce jewellery and a small clothing line, taking great care to maintain ethical and on-shore production.
- Jewellery pieces are made using fine recycled stainless steel and Australian hoop pine plywood, often using a local laser cutter and digital printer to materialise their intricate designs. Each piece is then finished, hand assembled and packaged in-house at their Byron Bay studio.
- Polli uses sterling silver or gold filled hooks on their drop earrings, and all hooks are nickel free for safe and comfortable ears.
- Working with a Sydney-based manufacturer, Polli’s organic linen clothing range is screen printed by hand and produced in small runs.
- Specific information regarding material and fabric sourcing is limited.
Local Made to order