- People Tree are considered a pioneer in Fairtrade and environmentally sustainable fashion, partnering with artisans and farmers for over 25 years.
- You can meet the Fairtrade farmers, artisans and producers who make People Tree products on their website.
- People Tree pay fair wages to their producers and manufacturers, working in close collaboration to build viable businesses through farming and craftsmanship that can sustain communities in need.
- The majority of cotton used is 100% certified organic and Fairtrade, and all clothing is dyed using safe and AZO-free dyes. The fabric Tencel also features in recent collections, which is a cellulose fibre made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system.
- People Tree is accredited by the WFTO, the Fairtrade Foundation, and the Soil Association.
- Founder and designer Safia Minney is an inspirational figure in the industry and beyond, and has published two books — Naked Fashion: The New Sustainable Fashion Guide, 2012; and Slow Fashion: Aesthetics Meets Ethics, 2016.
Basics Everyday Activewear
Fair Local Organic