- All Nudie Jeans denim is made with organic cotton, ensuring farmers receive a minimum support price when selling their crop.
- Working with partners who comply with safe, fair and ethical working conditions, Nudie Jeans has been a member of the Fair Wear Foundation since November 2009, ensuring their workers receive a living wage.
- Nudie Jeans’ representatives visit suppliers on a regular, unannounced basis, which increases during production peaks. Audit summaries of these visits are available to download via their website.
- Make sure to check out their awesome Production Guide that endeavours to outline all of the locations they manufacture, the details of each factory and subcontractor, and what garments they are producing. This dedicated level of transparency is really admirable and interesting to learn from!
- If your jeans need repairing you can take them to a Nudie Jeans Repair Shop, where they can be fixed or resold as second-hand. They also offer a free Repair Kit for the DIYers, and accept donations to the Nudie Jeans recycling program—“We don’t believe throwaway and jeans are words that belong together…[they] are worth wearing out and mending.”
- Though Nudie Jeans present themselves as a Mens only label, their jeans are in fact unisex. Read a woman’s review on their blog!
Everyday Basics Accessories
Fair Organic Sustainable