- Established in 1999 as a small, family-built denim laundry in Melbourne, Australia.
- Nobody Denim is accredited with Ethical Clothing Australia (ECA) for their Australian produced garments, and works closely with the Textile, Clothing and Footwear Union of Australia (TCFUA) to maintain an ethical workplace where everyone receives a fair wage and works within safe conditions.
- Nobody Denim works with premium mills in Japan and Europe to source their denim fabrics, as well as with local Australian mills for fabrics such as organic cotton used for their apparel collection.
- Leather items are sourced from New Zealand and produced in India.
- More specific information regarding all material sourcing and workplaces abroad is limited.
Everyday Basics Denim
Fair Organic Sustainable