- Sleepwear and loungewear produced by Fair Trade accredited manufacturers in Jaipur, Lucknow and Kolkata, India—listed on the Moonbird website.
- All garments are made using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton. Select jersey garments are the only part of the range which is not 100% organic.
- Fabrics are printed by hand or handwoven by artisans in India and all dyes are GOTS certified, AZO chemical-free, colour fast and environmentally friendly.
- Moonbird work to minimise their waste in production by adoption zero-waste cutting—intentionally designing patterns and fabric that are non-directional.
- Moonbird work with Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund to offset carbon emissions from freight, travel and waste.
- Moonbird is a Certified B Corporation, a member of the Fair Trade Association of Australia and NZ, and endorsed as a Fair Trader of Australia.
Underwear Basics Swimwear