- Founded in 2012 by Adelaide based production designer and stylist Anny Duff, Good Studios is a sustainable clothing and homewares label championing the use of hemp fabric.
- Working with predominantly hemp linens and hemp organic blends of jersey, muslin and twill, as well as recycled nylon and 100% premium Australian wool. They also use recycled hemp buttons from Italy on all garments.
- Premium 100% hemp fabric is grown in South China and woven in Central China. As hemp has its own anti-bacterial properties, the use of pesticides and chemicals are not needed in its production. You can read more about this on the Good Studios website.
- As of 2015, all Good Studios garments are manufactured in Adelaide, South Australia, paying award wages to employees and complying with the Australian Work Health and Safety Act.
- Producing capsule seasonal ranges running alongside core trans-seasonal pieces, Good Studios represent an effective change in the fashion industry—wanting customers to love and keep each piece as a staple in their wardrobe to wear for many years to come.
- Teaming up with Carbon Neutral’s Plant-a-Tree program, for every online purchase a percentage of proceeds goes toward planting a native tree in Australia.
- Good Studios use biodegradable packaging to store and ship all garments.
Sleepwear Basics Maternity
Fair Organic Sustainable