- Since their launch in 2005 as the first eco-friendly range of footwear in the Australasia region, Etiko ethically produces their range by only working with Fairtrade producers.
- All products are Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic, adhering to strict organic standards for cotton growing and processing, as well as using rubber components from a blend of FSC Certified rubber and recycled rubber.
- Etiko pays a Fairtrade premium of 15%, which is used for the improvement of the socio-economic situation of the farmers who supply the cotton, the workers who make the products, their families and communities.
- The complete range has received Halal Accreditation through the Australian Federation of Islamic Council. No products contain any animal ingredients.
- Etiko is a Certified B Corporation.
Charitable Fair Organic Sustainable Vegan