- Elle Evans produce swimwear and activewear handmade in-house by Elle herself and her small team based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Elle Evans uses a 100% regenerated nylon fabric called ECONYL® made up of recycled ocean plastic like bottles and fishing nets, made in Italy and Slovenia.
- Fabric designs are printed using water-based, non-toxic inks in NSW by Digital Fabrics.
- Fastenings and trims are used at a minimum, if any, and are carefully chosen with sustainability and recyclability in mind.
- As the designer, Elle is very aware of sustainability within the design process—often making pieces reversible to add versatility and longevity, as well as ensuring the entire range of activewear can be worn in the water.
- The Elle Evans collections include women, teens, toddlers and bubs!
Everyday Sleepwear Activewear
Fair Handcraft Organic Sustainable