- Born out of a dislike for excess and a desire for quality, self-taught designer Elizabeth Pape started her label in 2013 aiming to create life-long wardrobe staples and a style that transcends time and place.
- All garments are made-to-order and are cut and sewn in-house at the ES design studio in Nashville, TN. Everything happens under one roof—and you are welcome to schedule an appointment to tour the production facility yourself.
- ES garments are made using high quality, natural fibres like linen, silk crepe, wool and cotton, sourced across Japan, Peru, New Zealand and China. ES dive into each of their fabrics on their website in great detail, including a note on how long each fabric will take to biodegrade at the end of its life!
- Pieces are considered seasonless, and can be worn a myriad of ways, aiming to “discourage the disposable view of clothing that has become increasingly pervasive”.
- Elizabeth Suzann hopes we can “return to the days of a minimal, functional wardrobe worthy of care and passing on”.
Minimal waste Recycled Sustainable Vegan