- Founded by Sandra Canselier who descends from a long line of French shoemakers, Coclico was established with slow, intentional and artisanal craftsmanship at its core.
- Produced in a small, historic factory in Mallorca, Spain, every pair of shoes is constructed using locally sourced recycled and renewable components such as cork and natural woods, as well as Italian leather from tanneries that comply to vigorous standards of sustainability.
- Coclico chooses to work only with artisanal crafters with third-party certification verifying their integrity and processes, and ensure living wages and environmental reliability.
- Through partnering with Native Energy, Coclico tracks their annual in-house carbon usage and offsets this amount by investing in international renewable energy projects.
- Specific information in regards to leather sourcing and types of factory certifications/compliance is limited.
Footwear Underwear Basics
Fair Organic Vegan