- Founded in 2016 by Zoltan Csaki and Eric Phu, Citizen Wolf has developed the perfect fitting t-shirt tailored to you, using their Smart Fit algorithm—and we can vouch that it works!
- Making every garment on demand in their micro-factory and storefront in Darlinghurst, Sydney, Citizen Wolf use the technology of a precision laser cutter to accurately cut out every piece of fabric needed for each custom fit garment.
- Using only natural fibres as fabric choices, you can select from many durable and eco-friendly fabrics for your tee. Some of these include Australian Certified Organic and Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton harvested in India and knitted in Melbourne; Australian Super Cotton from south-western Queensland; cruelty-free certified non-mulesed Merino wool from Australia and New Zealand; plus limited editions of deadstock fabrics at Citizen Wolf’s Darlinghurst location.
- The supply chain is kept short by prioritising Australian made, on-shore production.
- To minimise textile waste, Citizen Wolf partner with local artist Tara Glastonbury and Seljak Brand to convert and upcycle offcuts and scraps into new products.
- Free repairs are offered on all Citizen Wolf tees, forever.
Sleepwear Everyday Activewear