- Boody makes affordable organic bamboo viscose underwear, activewear and basics that “don’t cost the earth”.
- The bamboo used is ECOCERT certified and grown organically in FSC-certified forests—using no pesticides, insecticides and no fertilisers, and without artificial irrigation. Read and learn more about the many benefits of bamboo fibre and the bamboo process on the Boody website.
- The finished yarn is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified, which is an independent globally standardised test and certification system assuring no harmful chemicals are present in textiles.
- Factories are Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified, which accredits safe and legal working conditions. Boody also facilitates random and unannounced inspections. You can read more about Boody’s ethics and certifications on their website.
- Boody donates 1% of all online sales back to grassroots environmental non-profits through 1% for the Planet, working to keep natural wonders in the world.
Charitable Fair Local Organic