- Founded in 2008 by designer Hannah Beaumont-Laurencia, Beaumont Organic started with a collection of eight 100% organic cotton undyed t-shirts, gaining the Best Organic Textile Award in 2009.
- Beaumont Organic continue to make their growing collection of garments using 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton, as well as extending into natural fibres such as bamboo, linen, wool, vegetable-tanned leather and ‘end-of-roll’ factory fabrics.
- Garments are primarily produced in Porto, Portugal, within small family-run factories that offer fair wages and a safe working environment. Significant lead times are given for production to ensure over time is prevented.
- In 2008 The Beaumont Organic Foundation was established, pledging to donate 1% of annual profits to helping the people on the island of Taveuni, Fiji.
- In 2014 Beaumont Organic launched their Made in England range, supporting local business and helping to rebuild the textile industry in their home country.
- In 2016 Beaumont Organic gave online customers the opportunity to donate to the Loloma Foundation at checkout.
Everyday Sleepwear Activewear
Fair Handcraft Organic Sustainable