- Founded in 2012, Baserange creates sustainable basics and underwear using high quality, organic fabrics that benefit both producer and wearer.
- Working with small family-owned and run factories, all Baserange collections are made in Porto, Portugal and small town Odemis, near Izmir, in Turkey.
- Baserange collections are made up of natural fibres such as organic cotton, recycled cotton or wool, natural silk, linen and bamboo.
- Using only certified Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) or OEKO-TEX Standard 100 dyes, these methods consume far less water in their dying processes and do not contain any toxic elements or chemicals. Baserange also chooses not to dye a big part of their range, so the garment remains raw or ecru (off white).
- You can read more about how Baserange approaches their production on their website.
Theo the Label