- Ethical mens tailored shirts founded in the belief that every man needs a good shirt.
- All shirts are made with organic cotton, most of which are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified and sourced from Pratima Organic Farmers group in Balangir, Odisha, India. Arthur & Henry are working toward certified Fairtrade.
- Shirts are produced in a small factory in Bangalore, India, which Arthur & Henry have ensured complies with the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code and SA8000 Standard, and where workers are paid a fair wage.
- Shirts are sewn with 20 stitches per inch (compared to just 14 or 15 on most other shirts), making them more durable and easier to iron!
- Arthur & Henry pledge to give 1% of turnover to charity every year.
Local Minimal waste