- Established in 2009 by Cary Vaughan and Jenna Wilson, Ace & Jig set out to create a season-less women’s collection from custom yarn-dyed, woven fabrics.
- Produced in India, Ace & Jig partner with a group of tailors and experienced weavers who use wooden hand looms to create their textiles. Cary and Jenna travel to India several times a year to work one-on-one with the weavers and establish new designs together. They also collaborate with an artisan hand-dyer in India, who uses AZO-free dyes and mixes colours all by eye!
- Committed to minimising textile waste—finding a use for every scrap, from community initiatives to recycling or repurposing into new pieces.
- Ace & Jig partner with and donate a portion of profits to a number of organizations and charities that focus on human rights, sustainability, and earth conservation.
- Ace & Jig offer further insight into their values and processes on their website. Specific information in regards to locations of manufacturing in India is limited.
Everyday Knitwear Accessories
Charitable Local Organic Sustainable