- Established in 2009 by Cary Vaughan and Jenna Wilson, Ace & Jig set out to create a season-less women’s collection from custom yarn-dyed, woven fabrics.
- Produced in India, Ace & Jig partner with a group of tailors and experienced weavers who use wooden hand looms to create their textiles. Cary and Jenna travel to India several times a year to work one-on-one with the weavers and establish new designs together. They also collaborate with an artisan hand-dyer in India, who uses AZO-free dyes and mixes colours all by eye!
- Committed to minimising textile waste—finding a use for every scrap, from community initiatives to recycling or repurposing into new pieces.
- Ace & Jig partner with and donate a portion of profits to a number of organizations and charities that focus on human rights, sustainability, and earth conservation.
- Ace & Jig offer further insight into their values and processes on their website. Specific information in regards to locations of manufacturing in India is limited.
Fair Local Minimal waste Recycled